Nearly 30000 new cases of liver cancer are detected in Spain every year, making it the 3rd most common cancer.
What are some symptoms to watch out for?
- Jaundice (yellow skin/eyes)
- Darker pee and paler poo
- Tiredness, lack of energy
- Feeling unwell, flu like symptoms
- A lump on the right side of your tummy
- Digestive problems (nausea, sickness, indigestion)
As is always the case, these symptoms could indicate a wide range of conditions, but you should always get them checked out.
Find more information at www.livercanceruk.org/