We have lots of opportunities for volunteers, they fall within various categories:
- Manning our drop in centres
- Helping with the running of the charity
- Graphic design
- Social media
- Blog writing
- Data entry
- Leaflet distribution
- Shaker distribution and collection
- Helping with Spanish bureaucracy
PATIENT HELP AND CARE
- Hospital visits
- Home visits
- School runs
- Pet care
- At hospital and doctors visits
- With social services
- At town hall etc.
- Help at fairs
- Event planning
- Public speaking
- Leaflet distribution campaigns
- Visiting doctors, hospitals to discuss CSG
- Hairdressers and wig care
- Make up artists
There are many other ways to help, we often need help with jobs at our centre, or delivering items to patients, fairs etc. If you have a skill or expertise which you think could help our patients, we would be pleased to hear from you.
All our volunteers are insured and must undergo general and/or specific training, depending on the tasks they carry out. We hold various training sessions each year, once you have signed up we will contact you for the next training session, we will also post them on our events page.
To volunteer please complete the form below; we will add you to our list and contact you whenever there is a need.