We have lots of opportunities for volunteers, this is a list of things you could do to help:
Helping CSG Patients
- Translating at hospital visits etc.
- School runs
- Dog walking/pet care
- Hospital Visits
- Home Visits
- Helping with Spanish paperwork
- Providing transport to hospital, airport, etc.
- Alternative therapies and treatments
- Make up artists
- Wig care and hairdressers
Helping CSG administration
- Helping at fairs
- Writing translations
- Graphic design
- Social media
- Blog development and writing
- Web content
- Event planning
- Creating data bases
- Volunteering at drop in centres
- Handymen, DIY, painting
- Public speaking (English, Spanish, other languages)
- Visiting doctors' surgeries to inform them about CSG
- Distributing leaflets
- Collecting shakers
There are many other ways to help. If you have a skill or expertise which you think could help our patients, we would be pleased to hear from you.
To volunteer please complete the form below; we will add you to our list and contact you whenever there is a need.